textures galore


I really liked all the textures I used on one of the cards that I designed for my "crafting night with friends", so I adapted it for a birthday card for my father-in-law. I added texture to the cupcakes by using a crimper for the bottom half and the piercing tool for the frosting. Note: I "texturized" the paper first and then used the punch on the paper. The inside of the card had the sentiment:



supplies used
...............
stamps: birthday basics (PTI)
ink: chocolate chip, sage shadow, really rust (SU!)
paper: river rock, really rust, sage shadow, chocolate chip, very vanilla (SU!)
other: 1-3/8" dia circle punch , 1-1/4" dia circle punch, texturz plates (SU!); cupcake punch (MS); piercing tool (Cutter Bee); medium corner rounder (EK Sucess); crimper (Fiskars)

1 comments:

KatieTurtle said...

Love all of the texture on this card. You gotta love embossing folders! The stamp is great too! I have to get myself that stamp set....