moxie fab world citrus color challenge


Now that I've started playing in these color challenges, I'm addicted! This card is for the Moxie Fab Citrus Color Challenge and I designed it with my mom in mind. Look for it in your mailbox soon, Mom!

I started with the large leafy image and figured out a card size from there -- this card is 5" square.

The flower stamp was inked up with the yellow first and rolled in the celery at the base. Then I cut out the stamped image and mounted it on dimensionals.

supplies used:
...............
stamps: brocade basics (SU!); background basics: retro, background basics: text, faux ribbon (PTI)
ink: yo-y0 yellow, wild wasabi, certainly celery (SU!)
paper: white (Georgia Pacific); yo-yo yellow (SU!)

1 comments:

KatieTurtle said...

Very Cute, your mom will love it!